Business Operations Specialist – New York
Pay: $30,000-$40,000 per year
Application Deadline: April 1st 2020
Lair East Inc.
New York City
Address: 424 Broadway, #602, New York, NY 10013
About the Position
Lair East Inc. seeks an experienced Business Operations Specialist with a proven track record of operation and marketing experience. Bonus, If candidate has experience with cross culture companies. If you are tenacious, flexible, and have a strong desire to succeed in a groundbreaking technology company backed by an experienced team, in the technology startup industry we would like to meet you.
Our “Build Local, Think Global” approach allows organic dedicated support for entrepreneurs and businesses to meet goals while making a real impact on the world around them.
Lair East is a co-working space and technology hub that leverages investments and resources to guide entrepreneurs and companies through the intricate challenges of building successful businesses.
Job Title: Business Operations Specialist
(1) In charge of generating and implementing creative strategies for the company’s community.
(2) Manages the company’s outreach, member retention, and company finances to analyze them against both short-term and long-term goals.
(3) Independently creates reports and other business materials that contain a comprehensive operations system and design plan that are relied upon by the rest of the company.
(4) Supervises our deal process by managing the exploration and retention of opportunities mainly in the U.S. and China, but also on a global scale.
(5) Directs partners to new business models to increase operational efficiency while still promoting long-term sustainability.
(6) In charge of creating and maintaining new business deal process flow as well as accurate records of all customer accounts.
(7) Acts as executive officer when releasing various communications to both the public and customers through social media platforms targeted towards the company’s market.
(8) Leads the team in terms of all market research efforts needed for our events, customer behavior, and other various imperative research topics.
(9) Supervises the implementation of marketing activities through email, Google, Facebook, WeChat and other campaigns with operational efficiency.
Job Type: Part-Time (15-20 hours per week)
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of related business operations and management experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Operations, Finance or related field
- Bilingual in Mandarin
- Ability to work well with a team, prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly to revise project plans as needed for changing business needs and requirements
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a high-volume work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to drive decision-making
- Proficient with Excel (vlookups and pivot tables)
- Ability to effectively interact with multiple internal departments